04 Nov Lighten Up! Conference
The international lightweight conference Lighten Up! will take place on 4th of November 2022.
This interactive, online event will serve as a forum for manufacturing and engineering experts from across Europe, to discuss the latest innovations and technologies, and pressing issues facing the manufacturing industry when it comes to lightweighting and weight management.
Main topics of the (digital) conference organized by TGM Lightweight Solutions, the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland and our LMB Network will be
- Holistic lightweighting: Analysis of weight saving opportunities during development phase including functional analysis and principles with the objective of weight and cost reduction.
- Topology & topography optimization: Advanced topology and topography optimization with analysis of influencing parameter sensitivity.
- Materials Selection and Method of Manufacture Assessment: Material selection and optimization of the manufacturing process can have substantial benefit to material performance, functionality and durability.
Also there will be general discussion areas around I4.0 and collaboration opportunities.
- on the 29th of November 2022 in Glasgow and
- on the 1st of December 2022 in Berlin.
Please find more details about the agenda, the speakers and presentations of the LightenUp! 2022 as well as the registration on the conference website.